JOB TITLE : Software Developer
POSITION : One (1), Full Time
HOURS PER WEEK : 40
WORK SCHEDULE : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
RATE OF PAY : Not specified.
- Interface with SMEs to prepare comprehensive Business Requirements documents for major Initiatives related to the on-going projects.
- Perform a Gap analysis at the application level to estimate the level & impact of change proposed.
- Discuss and review requirements and conduct discovery sessions as required.
- Create Business requirement documents (BRD), functional specification, Data mapping documents
- Design, Develop, Implement and Sustain Salesforce, Zuora Oracle NetSuite applications using Implementation Methodology (AIM), Scrum AGILE, DevOps models
- Execute Complex IDE/PL/SQL inner and outer Joins queries to fetch the data from the different Salesforce Object API’s schemas, fields, Tables, Packages, Functions, Triggers, Sequence, XML Views, XML DB Repository, Java, Oracle Databases Custom Development as per the requirements.
- Develop python scripts to integrate data into Salesforce, Zuora using SOAP/REST API calls.
- Configure, Integrate, and Migrate Zuora, Salesforce.com (Sales cloud, Service Cloud apps).
- Work on Lead to Cash, Order-to- Cash(O2C), Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), and Record-to-Report(R2R) business processes.
- Involve in System and Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Smoke Testing the Software applications
- Conduct Bug Fixes on issues reported on custom developed functionality
- Design and validate the Test Cases/scripts in HP – ALM, Test rail and log the software defects and manage the fixes.
- Provide Training to end users on the new features developed and design the user manual documents
- Support Users on issues reported after Production Deployment
- Trouble shoot Issues which requires code debugging.
- Triage the defects and work with customers to Prioritize the issues.
- Design, Develop and Execute Complex Join queries to fetch the data from the different Oracle Databases using SQL Developer application.
- Involved in creation of Test cases and Test Scripts for the thorough testing of the applications.
- Create, Customize and Execute complex inventory items, categories, catalogs data sets and migrate them into Oracle applications using Putty and Tibco MFT UNIX server tools
- Perform Data Conversion, Data Migration, Report Generation and Developing Interfaces within several modules in Oracle Applications.
- Functional Assistance to Development Teams.
- Orchestration and Management of Application Integration Testing Process across applications.
- Application Integration Test Defect Monitoring.
- Provide Functional Assistance to QA teams.
- Provide UAT assistance to QA as well as Stake holders from Business Community.
- Provide Functional Assistance to Release management teams during GO-LIVE.
- Performed Release planning activities like coordinating with the other project managers on their release schedules
- Validate the production deployment and Deploy the changes to Production environment
- Strong experience in LiveVox platform and billing reporting systems to fetch usage data from different data centers
JOB LOCATION: 2140 Peralta Blvd Suite #107 Fremont, CA 94536
Interested applicants please mail/submit your resume directly to the attention of:
John Nama, Manager, 2140 Peralta Blvd Suite #107 Fremont, CA 94536
or e-mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS JOB LISTING IS POSTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE FILING OF A PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICATION AND THAT ANY PERSON MAY PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO:
U.S. Department of Labor,
Employment and Training Administration,
Atlanta National Processing Center Harris Tower,
233 Peachtree Street, NE.,
Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303